Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Gadshack Intro

Gadshack

Inactive Member
Hey everyone! :) My name is Gavin, been an RPer for officially 3 years and have done all sorts of creative writing from fantasy, sci-fi to horror. Most of my experience comes from NationStates, its how I was introduced to Roleplaying in the first place. It's also where I currently have two MT RP nations in very nice regions (Independent Order & Audax). I have little experience in FT roleplay as my past attempts have always been unsuccessful(participation issues). But I have a genuine interest in science, specificilly space exploration astrophysics and planetary sciences, which draws me to this genre of RP even more. I'm really excited I found this site so I can hash out some good RP :D

Hello and welcome to Star Army! I've sent you a welcome convo with some tips and stuff. I'm glad Star Army has caught your interest and I hope you find an RP that you want to jump into or an idea like to start a thread for. I'd be happy to answer your questions as you get acquainted with the site and community. Star Army has a lot of history and lore and it's cool that you'll be part of that in the future.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back