• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Galactic Chaos

I think cutting off the real world during play could be unsafe and unnecessary. Nekos should be able to play while doing other things at the same time.

Actually that is a pretty good point Wes. I didn't think of that. I think though with Geshrin or other non-digital brained people I think it's almost necessary to have them 'asleep' at the time.

EDIT: Okay I changed the bit about digital species, it makes sense that they would be able to operate it while moving normally.

Cora: I think you were indicating it's similarity to .hack the anime. I have went ahead and removed all uses of the word 'world' and exchanged it for the word 'server' to remove any unintended similarities. If you see anymore let me know, this wasn't a ripoff of their idea.

Sidenote: I haven't seen .hack, but was made aware of the similarities of Galactic Chaos to it by someone on the IRC. I have however seen .hack//roots, but that doesn't cover the tech side at all of the setting, as it's purpose is to be a preclude to a video game(.hack//GU?).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ