• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Galactic Horizon] Aurora Synaptic Controller Interface (A.S.C.I)

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Component/Utility
Template Used: None
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:galactic_horizon:gh-u3-a7
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:galactic_horizon:gh-u3-a7

Faction:
FM Approved Yet?: Yes @club24
Faction requires art?: No? although I may be looking at getting some later

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: I decided to take the controller concept from the ORC suit and make it a stand alone component that was available on the open market.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
(I'm not actually reviewing this btw, still not in the best psychological position to do something like this officially)

I'd like to point out that Elysians are also called Archangels though, which might be a bit confusing o .o
That's of course up to the the other, non-compromised NTSE mods (aka @Ametheliana and @META_mahn off the top of my head I don't think there's any other NTSE mods at the moment) on how it should be handled tho ^^

yeah i was thinking that too but its a common name style, plenty of things have used it before and i figured that, it's more likely going to be refered to by its acronym, Elysians are rarely referred to as archangels from what i've seen in rp but im not doubting you because i have seen it, not to mention one is a race the other is a tech.

like you said it's up to other mods but just looking at it from the perspective of when that name will be used, i doubt it will confuse anyone for the birbs, mostly cause everyone calls them birbs anyway XD

RPG-D RPGfix
Back