Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Galaxy Map Options

Which galaxy map option is best?

• Option 1

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Option 2A

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Option 2B

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
This is the poll thread to decide between the two galaxy maps that our talented member @Khasidel created.

Option 1:

index.php

Option 2A:

index.php

Option 2B:

index.php

Voting closes in 7 days.

Maybe that's a bit too soon @Wes ? I know we need the new map, but, well, I honestly can't choose since Khas did a great job with all of them I think.

EDIT: Which one do you guys think is the most useful OOC wise though?

Thanks for voting, everyone! It looks like design 2 has the most support with the brighter 2A version being the winner.

@Khasidel

RPG-D RPGfix
Back