Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Gartagen Destroyer mk1 "Interloper"

This is the second Military design for the Gartagen. Per the Review Checklist a civilian design must be submitted to accompany this.

(If a military starship) URL of accompanying civilian ship is:

Height: 26 meters
Decks: 8 (1.8 meters each)

Numbers do not make sense. 1.8 meters per deck x 8 only = 14.4 meters

Even allowing for a meter of hull on each side 8 decks would be more like 3 meters each.

How many airlocks are installed? You show on the table they are on deck 1, but where are they ?

No details in the living quarters, nothing that tells the player what is in the room, what features etc. Also you mention hygiene, but it is not detailed anywhere? Are their showers, baths, etc. Communal or single

YOu do not explain what a burrow is, this should be described so that a player on this ship has a clear mental image.

Bridge of the inter loper is Interloper, the bridge description is sparse, you mention stations, but give no visual reference of their locations, and what the stations have.

Missing the About section
Nomenclature missing
Can you give us a measurement of how narrow the corridors are?
For example Star Army passageways are approximately 2 meters wide.

Suggestions: I do not see any kind of damage control stations or equipment for fire fighting.

How many missiles does the ship carry? Where are they stored?

Edited as suggested.

I put the missile ammunition and storage under the same area, which is in the "weapons" description.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back