Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Gartagen Domesticated Animals

I'd go through them again and look it over. For type and class I'm seeing instances of each bunching up like this.

Jabocks are a type of insect that is eaten for food. They are beetles, and are very very large. They're predators, and they eat other insects and Inish. They possess a very large amount of protein per weight, and they have a tangy flavor that explodes into your mouth. They're most often served either live, or baked so that their insides are all bubbly when they're bitten into. Jabocks have a very pretty, though fragile, shell that shimmers with several colors when struck by light in the right ways. Gartagens sometimes use Jabock shells to decorate things.
Type: Herbivore
Class: Insect

The above when the others are space bellow.

The Lakya are related to the Vikya, but live in deep sea areas. They're smaller then the Vikya, and posses webbing between their tentacles. When threatened they pull their tentacles behind their head, and inflate their webbing causing fake spikes to pop out and menace the threatening animal. In truth these spines are very soft, and about as threatening as rubber ball. If this doesn't work they sneeze mucus laced with photoplanctites at their opponent, temporarily blinding them in the darkness of the deep sea, then flee. This creature is often bred for dining. Type: Carnivore
Class: Mollusk

And this where type overlaps into the paragraph.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back