Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Gartagen Transport Tantui(Non-Combat Design)

Move the About section up towards the top for consistency

Height: 35 meters
Decks: 3

So your decks are 10+ meters each? Whoops but your cargo bays are only 6 meters tall...

Crew Quarters - no details... what hygiene facilities are available.

So where do the crew members eat? There is not mention of a galley or a mess.

Recreation - you list this in the table, but not in the interior

Some internal systems are missing, there is no description of the hull, how thick, type of construction....

Since this is supposed to be a 'non-military' craft, it would be nice to see a Civilian entity in the fielding. Everything in that section says Military. ;) especially since you say later "it is not exclusively used by the military."

Would like to see the DOGA cleaned up can't really see the visual details. Also can we get a standard color/scheme set up for the Gartagens, each faction has certain aspects. Your destroyer has one look and this is completely different, and from what little I can see does not have much in the way of details...

Air Locks - How many and where are they located?

Grammar and spelling errors examples follow...
Dotting the hall are hundreds of
The Tantuia Class transport ships is the all
quarters on a Tantuia is little more then a small oval shaped
The Cngine room is oval shaped
Think you get my point...

Edited all points.

I explained the ship's lay out a bit better

added better pictures that bare more of a standard skin and color. I am making Gartagen ships Orange.

As far as the actual hull shape, I wanted the Tantuia and the Interloper to have a different look then the Cruiser

RPG-D RPGfix
Back