• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Garts] Order of the Commissariat + Ranks

HAMnJAM

The Ham Lord
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Military/Government Entity
Submission URL(s):

Faction: Gartagen Union
FM Approved Yet? Yes, 7/20/17 @ 3:03 AM EST
Faction requires art? Yes, Eventually

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes (included)
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:

First actually setting submission, I think I tackled everything right but I may have done something wrong somewhere.

@Ira

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Fluff wise it encompasses things already alluded to.

This is a worthy addition to the faction and expounds more in the innards of the Penal Legions

Why call them commissars? Is that a term that makes sense for Gartagens?

I think it's more like what we would call them. The Gartagenese variant probably has the same connotation

I made them mostly a military/police Commissary but just added a bit of a political twist in the same vein.

The actual term of Commissar is just a simple given name of the ranks and position. There is probably a Gartagen word for them that would translate to 'Commissary,' but for the sake of ease of reading and use I termed them Commissars.

I can probably come up with a Sharani word for it. But for the sake of reading it doesn't bother me. Aliens are great but when making information we should strive to make it easily digested.

The added history looks good. I think it's ready for a checklist unless @Wes has anything to add?

Okay, well if it's good with Ira, I'm okay with it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back