• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Galactic Entertainment News [GEN] ISE is a go!

ISE is a go!
By Kaku Mei

After five years of being ignored, marginalized, or simply put on the back burner, ISE has finally managed to lobby a greenlight to work in both Nepleslia, and Yamatai systems. ISE (Interstellar Sports Entertainment), a pro wrestling organization that has garnered some notoriety out on the fringe and independent colonies where it originated has been looking to take it's brand of entertainment to the major powers for the better half of a decade.

"Honestly, we just sort of figured they [Yamatai, Nepleslia] would always say no...we were shocked when they finally said yes!"

Owner, Chairman, and performer himself, Sato Knives said to GEN.

"It's more than we could have hoped for, and we know they'll love us, especially the Nekovalkyrja!"

Sato went on to add.

The initial problems with ISE and the grand stage have been the turbulent five years of conflict and political tensions that tightened border security. Since ISE is an extra imperial organization from the outlining colonies, there was always a question of trust, and concern over potential security breaches from letting what amounts to a foreign circus act traverse the borders freely.

While times are strenuous, the turbulence has abated of late and Nepleslia and Yamatai are at the most ease that they have been with each other in what seems like ever. Thus, the strict measures have been lifted some, and both empires have booked the interstellar promotion to a rigid schedule that would allow it and its criss-cross travels to be closely monitored.

"I've performed in front of thirty thousand people just out here on the fringes, it puts ice in the blood...but I hear Nepleslian and Yamatai venues can easily dwarf that...I'm imagining something overwhelmingly surreal!"

Killer Kanako, a towering, gorgeous, amazon of a Geshrin and top tier ISE performer told GEN.

"I can't wait to show them all my Springboard Moonsault!"

And if the ticket sales are anything to go by, neither can Yamatai or Nepleslia citizens. First show will be on Kotori, in Genseirin, with the following show in Itadaki with a free and open to the public tribute performance at the Ouchi Memorial. Tents, pavilions and seating provided by ISE.

Galactic Entertainment News, YE 36

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back