• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Galactic Entertainment News [GEN] ISE's 1st Nepleslia Show Booked!

ISE's Goes To LONGWATCH!
By Mitzi Kono

The first booked show in the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia is Longwatch; the military installation to keep watch on potentially hostile borders was the first to not request, but demand, the ISE venue. Longwatch being what it is, a planet and outpost at the front of volatile, sensitive, and otherwise hostile bordering with the NMX, the military men and women stationed there are reported to be the most test and stressed in the region.

"If there is any group of people who need a one off or distraction in the whole (Expletive) galaxy, it is these soldiers and officers in particular!"

A moral officer who chooses to remain anonymous to this article told GEN.

With the military fronting the bill, Longwatch has scheduled three shows for their local garrisons to improve the general moral.

ISE is more than a little excited about this booking.

"I've worked in front of what amounts to military crowds; mercs and militias. They are, in my opinion, the best crowds..."

Liza Phase, a female performer of ISE told GEN.

"They shout the loudest, cheer the loudest, cop the most feels when you fall against the safety barricade and throw their beverages or empty snack wrappers at the Heels (Villainous Performers) when they do something screwy. I love that kind of crowd and can't wait to see the Nepleslian brand of it!"

Phase added casually.

ISE will be on a B-Line to Longwatch after their Kotori Tour ends. Sato Knives, CO, performer, producer, and founder of the venue is planning a larger media blitz if these two tours go over well.

Success seems self evident at this point for the previously fringe entertainment venue.

Galactic Entertainment News - Y36

RPG-D RPGfix
Back