• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network General Pietr Hagg to Seigan Solutions

SSharp

Inactive Member
TO: Seigan Solutions
SUBJECT: Training Garrison Commission

It is with my warmest regards that I send this message to Seigan Solutions.

First, I will introduce myself and my mission. My name is Pietr Hagg, and I am the commanding officer of the 4th and 5th Armored Divisions located on Abwehr. Currently, our ground forces are undergoing significant equipment changes. I am seeking a fast-moving mercenary unit that is willing to participate in training exercises with our ground forces.

These exercises will include operational war games, drills, mock-ammo "skirmishes", strategic analysis, and so on. This will be a three-month deployment.

The Abwehran Government is willing to put an initial offer on the table for a contract: 12,000 Abwehran Credits (Negotiable) and a Non-Disclosure agreement (Non-Negotiable).

Sincerely,
Pietr Hagg
General, Commander of 4th and 5th Armored Divisions

aimg59.imageshack.us_img59_1457_seigan.png

Greetings prospective employer!

Seigan Solutions, had decides to accept your proposal for a training contract for the full term asked. We will be sending our field operations division towards Abwehran Space and expect to be at the requested destination within the next Standard Week.

We conditionally agree to all non-disclosure agreements with the Abwehran Star Empire in exchange for the respect of our own proprietary technologies and employment policies which protect the identities of mercenary forces in our service. Payment will be discussed on-site after proper discussion of the terms of the operation.

Joan Eastwood-Mifune
PR and External Relations VP
Seigan Solutions

Seigan's basic guidelines for employment are those of its home nation, the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia. Per Nepleslian business law, Seigan reserves the right to keep its proprietary technologies, business practices and human resources information confidential. Prospective employers will have to provide information through a designated third-party handler who has been hired for the given operation, and Seigan employees may refuse to interact with the employer at their discretion.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back