• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Generic] Gravity Acclimation Medication

Syaoran

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Generic technology
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=drug:gravity

Faction: None
FM Approved Yet? None
Faction requires art?No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Another generic technology. Technically it's not entirely a drug, but since there's no medical category I put it there. This page mostly just list the general methods and general pros and cons. I figure it like the gravity belts doesn't need to be detailed, since if it's going to be focused on in story, the GM will likely come up with teh exact rules for the medication in use anyway.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
"dosage with eh proper " (The)

"where it rapidly adjust muscle " (Adjusts)

"and reconstruct cell so that " (Cells)

"low maintenance" and "fairly costly" Should both begin with capital letters, as the rest of the bullet points do.

"elements my stop" (May)

I want to know who is using this tech in the article, unless it is just fully generalized all of SARP can do this tech. I'm guessing Abwehr, though, so wiki-fy Abwehr in it.

Okay changes made. And the tech is general for all of SARP. Some nations might prefer one method over the others. (like Iroma probably like the bio method) I did make line about how the ASE is one of the most common users of this though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back