• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: YSS Destiny Getting settled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azalea

Inactive Member
Santô Hei Seekrin Talis stared in amazement, awed by the Destiny's size. It had taken her awhile to find her way around, but now she stood before the doors to her new quarters. She'd loved how close it was to the kitchen, and wondered if she'd be able to fall asleep to the smells of baking food. Her ears twitched from a top her head. Excitement coursed through her and she clenched her violet eyes shut as the doors opened. Taking a deep breathe she stepped forward and opened her eyes. Her bag fell to the floor as she entered, striding around the room in excitement. She ran and landed herself on her new bed with an audible plop.

It wasn't much but in the small Sha'nai's eyes it was paradise and adventure just waiting to happen. She rolled off the bed, crawling over to where she had discarded her bag. Smiling she opened it pulling out her few items and personal possessions. Smoothing out the creases in her clothes she carefully folded them keeping everything tidy as she could. Next she set about putting everything in its proper place while softly humming to herself her tail swinging gently back and forth. She made her bed then sat on the edge kicking her feet. Violet eyes took in her room again focusing on the computer terminal. Her ears flattened and she glared a moment before cautiously getting up and moving towards it. "You're the computer right?â€

"Head chef is difficult to catogrise. The Destiny is huge, as is its population, and so is its food production capibilities. Your working for the enlisted personel, and as such no head chef has been asigned. Since your asking I've asked the captain, and guess who the luky person is ..." The AI sounded very pleased with itself.

AIIIIII! Seekrin mentally screamed and jumped in surprise. Her fur standing on end, her back stiffening as well as her tail . Something about computers being able to talk always set the little Fenyaro on edge. She nodded out of habit as she listened to the given reply. "I know the Destiny is huge ..." Seekrin glanced over her shoulder at the doors to her quarters adding with a note of awe " and so is everyone on the Destiny!" Her ears twitched and she fidgetted in her excitement, seriously pondering the AI's question "ummm, I really don't know..." She shrugged her ears pricking at the sound of foot steps. "I'll think about it and give my guess later ! " She smiled grabbing what looked like an old change purse and tucking it into her boot quickly. She was too excited to stick around when there was a whole entire ship to explore and she was super eager to see what produce was available on this ship. Darting for the door her mind was set on one place the shopping district.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…