• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Ghi To

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
Alright people. This one is contraversial from me, a highly bizzare character, and I'm fairly certain that some of the details in her history should be RPed out, Thad I know, but she came to me, and I really like her. However I am willing to re-work her. Also I'm not certain about the rank, I haven't made many character actually in the Star Army, and don't know how medic ranks work.

General information:

Name: Ghi To
Race: Geshrin

Family: Tay To (Her father)
Ya To (Her mother)
Volt To (Deceased, she refuses to accept that Volt wasn't an actual part of her family)

Factions: Star Army
Current Assignment: Awaiting assignment

Height: 4'7â€

she received additional hand-to-hand combat training by way of loading all the necessary related knowledge into Ghi's memory
Geshrin don't have this ability like Nekovalkyrja do.

Once that's corrected, your character is approved. The Star Army wouldn't mind her getting all kitten on them, unless it interfered with her abilities (like, if she chopped her hands off for paws or something).

Ah. I'm not certain that is made clear in the CCG. I'll have to look into that. I'm about to edit it out, and request orders.

https://stararmy.com/ccg/ccg2_s2_p5.html

Does it actualy make it clear that the downloading of memories is only for the Neko? Not that I'm going to make an arguement over it.

It's edited out, and request for orders are done.

No, this one's all right. The events in the history happened during childhood, and give her direction. Likewise, the PNUgen things aren't too extravagant. The cat fetish should be interesting. Good job.

Update to character:

Ghi has transfered her conciousness into the body of a speices of her own design, the pinacle of months of hard work. The result is that she is now as cat-like as she could possibly want. This body is standardly cat-girl like, with all over ginger fur, with black stripes, a long tail, cat ears (with a small tuft of fir at the tip), and apart from that generally as cat-girl like as a cat-girl can be. Including a cat-like face, and now feline eyes. She has two protruding canine teeth that stick out a small amount from her mouth. The ears are in the position they are on a cat, not as they are on the SA Neko.

The upgrade has also granted her increased hand-eye co-ordination and agility, and still has retractable claws.

Note: If she is unable to hold a gun properly (for instance, if she had paws instead of hands), she'll be kicked out of the Star Army.

In fact she dislikes her face and eyes and will change them as soon as possible.
Didn't she just change it?

Yes, but I didn't change the original. I'll do that.

She doesn't have paws, she has hands, but with retractable claws built in. Her palms don't have fur on though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back