Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Got some goods to move...

Bullroarer

Inactive Member
Have recently come into some.....interesting salvage. willing to negotiate on a price. serious offers only.

* Chilled nuclear-materials container containing Plutonium
* 137 x Grindstone (10 gp)
* SSCC-XL containing heating oil
* 991 x Wooden Wagons (400 lbs each)
* 965 x Sedan Chair (60 lb)
* Star Army Backpack

--Justin McCallum--

==== INCOMING TRANSMISSION ====
This is an automated message from Iemochi Innovations & Sales.
The following notable term(s) were found in our scheduled market searching system:
- [Plutonium]

Your closest branch is:
[IIS Avalon, System P1-9 "Fortuna"]

Please respond to this message if you are still in possession of the goods in question.

Kind Regards
IIS Acquisitions, Kyoto, Yamatai

Last edited:
Mr. McCallum

My name is Barmor, I'm a sales representative of the Field Office over here on Fortuna. We just got a flag saying you've got some product R&D might be looking for.

Could you please quote a initial starting price, the weight/size of the item and whether you are able to deliver it without our involvement?

Thank you for your swift reply.

Kindly
Barmor Insing
Senior Sales Representative
Iemochi Innovations & Sales

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest. the size is approximately one cubic meter. as for transport and possession, i believe i can arrange for discrete transport. my initial price, subject to negotiation, would be 100,000 DA.

Mr. McCallum

Would you be willing to do 80,000 DA?

We can throw in a fresh off the line datapad to sweeten the deal upon delivery.

Kindly
Barmor Insing

Last edited:
Agreed!

Shipment has been arraigned to be sent by private, next week courier. I will accompany the shipment to ensure timely and safe delivery.

Mr. McCallum

Excellent! Glad to hear it!

We'll have the money available for instant transfer to an account of your choice on arrival or any format of your choice, following a quick inspection of the item in question.

We hope for continued business with yourself in future.

Glad to have done business with you
Barmor Insing

==== AUTOMATED MESSAGE ====
This purchase has been marked as [PENDING ARRIVAL]
Please quote reference number [#90382716287] upon [ARRIVAL]

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back