• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floodwaters

Inactive Member
Hello to all in the Star Army universe!

I have been a fan of roleplaying for several years now, and have been kind of in limbo for the last good while, unable to find a suitable place to play until I stumbled across this forum. I've asked a few basic questions of the founder, and thanks to his quick responses I think I may have found a new home.

So I wanted to introduce myself and see what was out there for someone brand new to this universe. I still have a good bit of reading to do on the wiki to figure out where I want to start, but any suggestions from groups looking for a new character would be more than welcome. I'm mostly interested in playing a human female, though I'm not sure if I want to go the route of one of the cloned ones or a "God-child," to quote Gattaca.

So I look forward to seeing what is out there, and hope to get into the game soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…