• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Gunsight draws stuff

Not bad! I like it.

Technical note: the color of the piping on the uniform (you did it in yellow) is #CCCCFF

Thanks!

Yeah I see that its off. Was winging it without reference I will probably do clean line work and new colors for it tonight

Vereh nice! Love to see people art their SA stuff. One of my favorite things about perusing characters is seeing the variety of art and artistic styles that've found a home over the years...

Thanks . Hah yes I really enjoy looking through the site at all the awesome artwork. There are a lot of seriously talented people on this site, be it illustrators, d modelers or writers. Funny enough, I discovered this place through the artwork, which I was seeing a lot of on Deviantart.

That's great ship art. I like the shape and color scheme.

thanks, Wes. I really dig the contrast th red stripes add

Abwehran, yeah i think its the smirk, shows some attitude

yup space elf battleship. very fancy, very shiny. got a whole fleet of ships designed for them. will post em' when I get home

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ