• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

H-hi...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimiyosis

Inactive Member
Foundthis interesting roleplaying site, and jeez...took me three days to read the articles(not even done yet, that was only the Nepleslian area.

I have been roleplaying for the last four and a half years, but none of them were sci-fi based. Google'd 'sci-fi forum roleplay', and here I am!

Although the set up of the CS is slightly confusing, so I may take longer than I hope to join in.

And where would I be able to ask questions about the Star Army IC World?

Greetings, and welcome! :)

Yes, there is a daunting amount of information to review, and I'm not sure many people can't get away with not looking at the wiki on a regular basis. There are a lot of helpful people here, however, and if someone doesn't know how to answer your questions, I'm sure they know in which direction to point you.

You can ask questions here, on the setting discussion thread (located here: viewforum.php?f=2) or in the IRC channel (located here: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=guide:irc).

I would be happy to help you however I can, if I can. :) Good luck, and hope to see you out there!

Hi there, Kimiyosis. I'm Doshii Jun, one of the global mods here at Star Army. Welcome to the site.

You can ask any questions you have right here, and staff and players will respond to them as best they can.

If you want to skip getting a character approved for the canon, and instead jump into the roleplay, check out the Open Roleplay forum. If instead you want to go for a character, give the New Players' Guide a good glance, then hit up the Character Creation Guide.

We're glad to have you here in our little corner of the electric galaxy of the Internet.

Hello! I'm Wes, the site's founder and webmaster. I'm happy to have you and if there's anything I can do for you to make your joining process or first RP easier, I will! You can post your questions here and I'll be happy to answer them. I'm also usually in the chatroom (though sometimes I'm AFK for work and such).

Have you made any progress on finding a roleplaying thread to join? Or would you like help creating one? Let me know what's on your mind, Kimiyosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back