• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission Hades Gene Tech ready for review!

ShadowWalker

Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/episode-2-homecoming.63141/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=user:hades_gene_tech
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Non-Playable Factions
  2. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
I figured getting this approved officially after using it for five or so years now would be the best outcome as it would avoid possible headaches for gm's and players alike. since there's a lot of references dating back five years ill list what i could dig up to share with you all there may be more examples but they are very much lost in archives

rp examples:
RP - [YSS Koun/RJFV Tuat'la JP] Go forth and do great things, Aliset.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi Shadow Walker,

The concept is fine, however;

1. The document has incorrectly nested sections. (Headings have to be in order)
  2. This document needs to be reviewed for grammar and sentence structure - some of your sentences don't even start with capital letters.
  3. I don't see an approved corporation page for Hades Corp?
  4. The document needs wikification - wikified links things like:
  • Minkan
  • Nekovalkyrja
  • YE 40
  • Psychopomp
  • Mishhuvurthyar
  • and others, these are just some I found at a glance.

Some links to assist:
Correct the formatting of the page, and I will review it further.

hades corp was a npc big bad from 5 years ago i made on here....uh im gonna need to remake them on here now so i guess archive this until i get that

Hey, Shadow! It's been a little while and I wanted to check in if there's been any progress on this submission. If not, which is completely understandable due to the holidays, maybe we can close this for now and revisit it at a later time when you're ready.

I think closing it for now is for the best as I still need to rewrite hades corp for the wiki as I come to find out that was somehow deleted five years ago

Okay, let me know if you need any help and I'll see what i can do.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back