Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Half-Life comics.

SageShooter

🎨 Media Gallery
Inactive Member
I warn everyone: Tiffany links have been known to be hazardous. Either they have lame, distasteful jokes or lead to areas of doubtful security for the health of your computer.

I commend any brave (and daring) person whom dares to click on the links JoMidori provides with anti-virus protection and any software which protects from internet ads, spam, etc. Anything less would be taking foolish risks, as far as I am concerned.

No, I am not picking on her and I am not joking. I've simply learned the hard way not to trust anything Tiff shows.

Bah! I have calmed myself down! Some are tastless yes! But I have a odd sense of humor <_< And these are funny though! I promise! And if not, I will never post links on here again promise ok? If not one person honestly laughs, then I will stop ok fred?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back