• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Havok Customs

Blizzard

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Custom airbike shop
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:havok_customs

Faction:
Independent of any faction, so unsure if it needs prior approval.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (No)
Contains New art? (No)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes:
The basis of this is that despite the supposed fame of the Nepleslian Airbike Circuit, there really don't seem to be any airbikes for them to ride. There are airbikes for sale from some of the large corporations, but they are very general use models and don't seem to be that well established. I wanted to create a company like Yamaha or Harley Davidson that almost exclusively focuses on building motorcycles.

In the future, I also plan to grow the business into other markets, like weapons. I may even start a plot centered around it.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is so cool, Blizzard.

I actually have some airbike/traditional scifi motorcycles being commissioned for my company, but maybe Havok can produce them!

Either way, SARP motorsports scene = winning.

This is so cool, Blizzard.

I actually have some airbike/traditional scifi motorcycles being commissioned for my company, but maybe Havok can produce them!

Either way, SARP motorsports scene = winning.

Well, when you've got the need for speed, give Jax a call!

Reactions: raz
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…