Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Headshot Commissions from Sir Meo

2024 Cassie by Sirmeo commissioned by Wes.png2024 gabriela lively headshot by Sirmeo commissioned by Wes.png2024 Kawa Euikoshi headshot by Sirmeo commissioned by Wes.png2024 Pidole Henitot and Bidole by Sirmeo commissioned by Wes.png2024 Poppy Pink headshot by Sirmeo commissioned by Wes.png

I just got these commissions recently from artist Sir Meo on Furaffinity, who was having a sale. I've just arranged for 10 more of these flat colored headshots and I was trying to decide which characters to use them on so I was wondering if you guys wanted to suggest characters.

Here's what I need:
  • The character's name a link to their bio
  • The bio preferably should have a reference art the artist can use
  • A link to them appearing in RP sometime this month
  • Should be a Star Army of Yamatai character because I already told Sir Meo they'd all be in Type 42 Duty Uniforms
  • Shouldn't be a hyper-complicated character design that needs an usual level of detail (e.g. they have 3 eye colors, 5 hair colors in a bizarre modern art masterpiece of a hairstyle)
If you've got a character who fits and would like to request that one of the artworks I'm purchasing is your character, let me know in a reply below as soon as possible.

Edit: Please limit yourself to one character per player!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back