• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Headshot Commissions from Sir Meo

I just got these commissions recently from artist Sir Meo on Furaffinity, who was having a sale. I've just arranged for 10 more of these flat colored headshots and I was trying to decide which characters to use them on so I was wondering if you guys wanted to suggest characters.

Here's what I need:
  • The character's name a link to their bio
  • The bio preferably should have a reference art the artist can use
  • A link to them appearing in RP sometime this month
  • Should be a Star Army of Yamatai character because I already told Sir Meo they'd all be in Type 42 Duty Uniforms
  • Shouldn't be a hyper-complicated character design that needs an usual level of detail (e.g. they have 3 eye colors, 5 hair colors in a bizarre modern art masterpiece of a hairstyle)
If you've got a character who fits and would like to request that one of the artworks I'm purchasing is your character, let me know in a reply below as soon as possible.

Edit: Please limit yourself to one character per player!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…