Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Helllooo everyonee (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Star Army, if you have any questions feel free to ask! Check out the new members guide and join us on our IRC chat.

I think you will have fun here.

Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the founder/webmaster. Star Army is an inclusive place and I want you to feel welcome, so if you got any questions or comments, just let me know!

Welcome aboard~! There is a huge amount of information in the wiki to go over, but plenty of guides from the introduction page to get you started!

Be prepared to get lost in there, many, many times looking at fun things~

For help navigating the wiki and getting to information quickly, in easily digestible pieces, consult one of the people with colorful names (Blue, Green or Yellow).

Hello, new blood.

Here's an question for you, so that we might better know you.

Which is the best smiley?

Code:
This one? :)

Or this one? (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back