• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hello there

Purpledragon

What do you call yourself? Purple

How'd you find Star Army? RPG-D

What interested you in joining? Space stuff!

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Yes

Any previous experiences you want to share? Been playing text-based roleplaying games for quite a few years now, definitely longer than a decade. Started with Star wars sites and then bridged over to other fandoms. Roleplaying isn't a big thing in my country so it was rare finding sites in my native language so I took a big hiatus from playing and mostly stuck to tabletop roleplaying.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I'm comfortable with playing both female and male characters.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Mixed
  • Military or civilian characters? Military characters
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? I prefer playing mostly Human and Android characters.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Both
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I prefer forum posts
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP? Back and fourth between crewmates, group ropleplaying, rivals and friends. A few boots on the ground missions would be really cool too.

I'm a laid back guy, my passions are sports, video games, cooking and swimming. I consider myself an understanding person and I'm rarely upset about something, I tend to get over bad stuff pretty quickly but at the same time I cling on to the good stuff for a while, its why most of my hobbies are over a decade old lol. I usually don't talk much on my own unless someone has got me going first. I am from Brazil but I try to be adaptive to other cultures. Feel free to reach me on the dms to plot or just talk.

As for roleplaying I don't really have limits aside from too much gore or heavier plots that have to do with the R word. I like picking wanteds and filling the gaps on plots so I'm very flexible when it comes to the range of characters I can play.

Hola! Welcome! You have found a really great community here. Hope you have many a wonderful RP here. If you're looking for an RP to jump into, your welcome to check out my Wakaba plot. Always looking for some new people to join.

Alright! I'm excited you're here and you seem like a great fit based on your intro post. I'd love to RP with you whenever we're both available. I just opened a casual RP thread here for you and other new folks to RP with everybody: RP - [Open RP] Welcome to the Kikyo Sector (YE 46)

If you want to do a live 1-on-1 RP with me to experience the Star Army universe with the dude that got the ball rolling, post a date here to reserve a slot: OOC - Wes's RP/JP Planning Thread

Welcome to Star Army! So happy to have you! Just ask if you need anything, anytime.
Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to hit you up if any questions pops up, so far I'm reading the basics and reading the wiki. I like how everything is nice and detailed, a LONG read but I'm not complaining!
Hola! Welcome! You have found a really great community here. Hope you have many a wonderful RP here. If you're looking for an RP to jump into, your welcome to check out my Wakaba plot. Always looking for some new people to join.
I'll be sure to check it out!
Welcome, My second favorite color!

I do mechs and marines. Hit me up if either of those ever reaches out to you as an intense desire to invest all your time into~
I'll be checking that out, thanks!
Welcome to the team!
Thanks for the welcome!
Alright! I'm excited you're here and you seem like a great fit based on your intro post. I'd love to RP with you whenever we're both available. I just opened a casual RP thread here for you and other new folks to RP with everybody: RP - [Open RP] Welcome to the Kikyo Sector (YE 46)

If you want to do a live 1-on-1 RP with me to experience the Star Army universe with the dude that got the ball rolling, post a date here to reserve a slot: OOC - Wes's RP/JP Planning Thread
Yeah I saw it! Will definitely drop by in a few.

Welcome to Star Army! I love an all three rating and your range of flexibility in roleplay options is fantastic! I hope you have an amazing time here in whatever path you take. If you have any questions I'm happy to help.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back