• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

hello to all

TheMidnightDame

Inactive Member
hey star army.

I'm newer to the whole RP world, but I love it, at the moment I've only done medieval fantasy RP but i saw this and looked at the wiki and fell in love with it quickly.

a bit about me... Hmmm well my name is Annie or Midnight take your pick, I'm an anime freak, and have two sibling, one which is one here and showed me.

so i hope i can make a lot of friends friends on here and have fun RPing with all .

Welcome to SARP. You may leave your sanity with Doshii Jun, he'll hide it where no one (not even he) can find it.

For the fastest way to find information, hop onto the IRC channel. It's a lot easier to have people condense it for you than reading the hundreds of wiki pages we have.

Haha, I just noticed your avatar features a Derpina mask! Nice!

Welcome to Star Army, Annie! I'm Wes, the site's original founder dude and head honcho for the Yamatai section of the RP. I'm glad to have you aboard and I want to help you however I can, so talk to me if you got questions about finding an RP, etc. I also look forward to the contributions you make to flesh out the RP's always-growing setting.

Thanks wes,

just trying to make a neko, got most of it done now, just the personality left ^^ she has a dislike of physical interaction like handshakes and that

RPG-D RPGfix
Back