• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hello world...universe?

Megabirb

Greetings everyone! Call me Kat, though I don't wear a hat! I'm not new to RP in general, though I admit my experience with forum rp is...very little. Sci-fi rp is ME. I've never really clicked with medieval fantasy. Power armor, huge ships, space stations, androids and the fun to be had in zero-G are the things I find pleasing.

I've been called 'goth' but I'm not...I just don't like color-plosions. I'm a listener of Rock and dubstep...and Lindsey Sterling.

I love games who's stories can tug at your heart strings. I admit when I cried after finishing Metal gear solid 4 >.> I'll play halo and any other games of that kind, but I also love to go racing!

I hunt, love to go swimming and boating on the river. I love to go fast and have fun. If you come around me with butterfinger, you might lose it. Truth be told I'm spontaneous, weird and maybe a bit insane but if your having a bad day I'll do whatever I can to cheer you up.

Not sure what else to say other than it's nice to meet all of you and I can't wait to have fun!

Welcome to the Star Army Role Play Lily-dyne. I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins. Well, from your introduction, I am sure you will fit right in with the community here. We have a quite a diverse group. We have a lot of opportunity to roleplay here, so check out the New Player's Guide.

If there is anything I can do to help you, feel free to ask. If you have questions, this thread will do fine, or if you need a faster answer, visit our chat. There are lots of folks online who can answer most questions.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi and welcome, stop by IRC. We won't bite, I promise! Unless you would want us to of course. Anyway it is great place to ask question or just chat!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…