• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glimmerhad

Inactive Member
So...Glimmerhad's the name.

First time joining a plan solely for making space-age sci fi RP. Pretty excited. I've done some themed RP for a fantasy series, Wheel of Time, but nothing like this.

Gonna poke around and figure out which of the races suits me best, and get to making a characer. Looking forward to my time here!

Hey there, the Name's Shammy, call me Sham. Welcome to our wonderful abode of SARP. Feel free to ask any and all questions, someone around here has the answer. Also, join the IRC, it's where we like to hang out and talk. (Also the best place to get questions answered, fast.)

Enjoy!
-Sham

Hello! Welcome to Star Army! Let me know if there's any questions I can answer or if you need help. I hope you'll like Star Army and enjoy roleplaying here.

Hello and welcome! Fortunately, you won't have to read anything as lengthy as the WoT series to get a handle on the setting, but if you have any questions feel free to ask or hop onto IRC.

Oooh! I loved the Wheel of Time. Have they released the last book yet? (Is it good, or disappointing?)

Welcome to SARP. Yeah, no door-stoppers here, but there are a few things you need to know. The New Player Guide is really helpful, but if you find it lacking, or if you need any help at all, you can shoot me a PM on the forums, or catch me on the IRC, and I'll be able/willing to help you however I can!

I would amend Friv's post to shoot a PM to the people with colorful names either on the forums or the IRC. They are the GMs and Staff members (AKA people who volunteer to be questioned by any random person on the site), many of whom have been here for 3-8 years. If they cannot help you, they are definitely able to point you in the right direction.

Hey there buuuuuddy~

As Faction Manager of Nepleslia, I welcome you to the website. As everyone else said, don't be afraid to ask questions; we have a lot of content and it can be admittedly overwhelming to a new player.

Hope to see you get settled in soon, pal. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back