• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_1x

Inactive Member
Hello, I am new here, hoping this place is still very active, and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Just call me Chaos, and all will be well. ^^

Heya Chaos, the name's Shammy, though I prefer if you call me Sham. Welcome to SARP! We got plenty of great RP everywhere, and an equally great wiki, though all the intel is quite an order to read!

Feel free to contact me with an questions you may have. Also, the IRC is the place to be. It's where we all tend to hang around, and it's your best bet for a question to get answered a bit faster. Hope to see you around!

-Thanks for Reading, Sham

lol I don't mind tech, in fact I used to manage a tech list for a ship/mech rp.

but... um, I hate to ask, but...

IRC?

IRC - an online chat room system.

Activity, overall, is high but every plot moves at a different pace.

Hello Chaos,

Welcome to the SARP.

I'm Nashoba one of the Site admins. I am also the GM of a YSS Aeon, and 21st Fighting Diamonds plots. In addition to that I assist with the Yamatai and Neshaten factions, and I am the manager of the Hidden Sun Clan faction.

There are plenty of opportunities here in SARP. We have lots of different plots so hopefully you will find one or more that catch your fancy.

I am usually online in one form or another since I work from home most days and my job has me at the computer. So if you have any questions, either look me up in the IRC or send me a PM.

Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the founder/admin guy. Let me know what you think and what your questions are.

Hey! Welcome! As others have already mentioned, feel free to hop onto IRC or post in the questions forums if you have any questions.

Heyhey~

Welcome to SARP, Shammy and I are Mentors on the forums. If you need help, feel free to contact either of us. Also, the Admins Wes and Nashoba are usually open for questions/requests for help.

I sincerely hope you'll have a great time here with us.

To get the ball rollin', what's your favorite book or TV series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back