• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightender

Inactive Member
I'm Nightender and I just signed up for Star Army (obviously).

I heard about this forum at a convention and thought it sounded interesting. Since I have a tendency to make/remake characters a lot, I decided to hop on and see what's going on.

When I'm not writing forum posts or doing normal jobs, I'm a writer, specializing in--big surprise--science fiction and fantasy. I love anime, comics, movies, and I even draw from time to time.

Hello Nightender,

I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins and Game Master for two of our plots.

I am mostly involved with Yamatai, but I also play a character in the Neshaten plot.

Sounds like you will fit in once you familiarize yourself with SARP. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here, or you can visit our IRC where there is almost always someone there who can answer questions.

Welcome to SARP, look forward to seeing you around.

Just out of curiosity, which convention? It's pretty much only brought up by one of us at cons that I know of, though I believe Wes usually puts up a flier or business card where he can, so it was probably one someone from here was at.

I'm guessing Nightender is one of my fellow attendees of Dragon*Con's transhumanism panel (which was a great discussion, I wish it could have lasted more than an hour!). I mentioned that I run a transhuman forum RP but didn't mention the name because I didn't want to be spammy, but then the hosts asked me the site name so I happy answered.

Nightender: Welcome to Star Army! What's a good time I can mentor you through character creation?

You're half right, Wes. I did find a card at Dragon Con, though I didn't make the transhumanism panel. I was interested in it, just couldn't make it work. I actually found the card while waiting for a Writer's Track panel to start.

As far as mentoring through character creation, I guess any time? I've been tinkering on a character for a while, though I'm not sure if I should post the simple version or hunt down more details. So far, I've been making a Neko character, since they seem interesting and just enough out of my comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back