• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello

DeepBlu3

Inactive Member
So, I have been snooping about for a while, but finally decided to dip my toes.

Hi, my name is Mike, but you can call me Blue, Deep, or "Hey You"....as long as you capitalize it though. I'm new to this site, though not to Forum role playing. This site is much different from other sites that I have experienced.

I spent 6 years in the Oklahoma National Guard, and a year of that as a gunner in Iraq. I got out of the Guard a little over 2 years ago.

I've spent most of my RP time writing fantasy, but to tell the truth I always liked Sci-Fi better, I just wish I had found this site sooner lol.

Im excited to get started, but Im gonna continue to roam the wiki. Might take some time.

Hi Mike, welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the site's creator/webmaster guy. I'm happy to have you here and I hope you like it. We've got a lot of great fellow veterans on the site like @Gallant (Navy) and @Centurion0507 (Marines) as well as other wonderful members I think you'll like hanging out with. Sometimes we argue but we're all dedicated to making the community better. Star Army is an old (in relative terms) site but we're always open to new players, ideas, and concepts. It's not how long you've been around, but the what you bring to the table that counts. As an experienced writer-roleplayer I think you'll do fine. I encourage you to be bold and remember that you can not only join RPs but start them too. Let me know what your questions are and if I can help you out in any way.

Wes, you forget @Demonblooded, who also was in Iraq and is currently doing something in Utah with some military unit. I can never figure out if he's now with the WA Nat'l Guard or still with the Army.

@Sigma: I was not attempting to make a list, although you can make one if you wish.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back