• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hello!

PrimalShotgun1x

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
PrimalShotgun. 'Nuff said.

How'd you find Star Army?
Google Search, wasn't what I was looking for but seemed really cool so here I am
What interested you in joining?
I'm really into sci-fi and liked the anime style.
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Not much at all, I used to dabble in making cards and RPing with my friends, but no forum experience.
Any previous experiences you want to share?
On forums? N/A(everyone else seems really pro at this...kind of scared...:-( )
Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? OK playing either gender, was thinking of making a female starting character.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    I always did a kind of spontaneous RP with my friends but I haven't got much experience with either, so idk.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Again, OK with either, but prefer military settings as I think it makes for more exciting plots.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humans and humanoid aliens, not a furry so anthros don't really appeal to me...
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Starship/space station definitely, I love the idea of living in space.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Both are fine with me, but forum posts are generally more practical, i'm quite busy irl with music school so...
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:3
  • Violence:2
  • Sexuality:2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Looking around the wiki, I was thinking of a female Daur sniper whose peaceful instincts have been corrupted by years of training and the harsh reality of the world she sees around her.

Reactions: Wes
Hey there! Sorry for the slow response. I was away at a convention this weekend. What can I do to help you get settled in?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…