• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

hello

mindlux

hello I'm mindlux I am a geeky furry and techie
I have gone far into rp with long term kik rps and a little table top but I want to go further into it. I am not the best at words but I hope this place will help me improve so I can start writing stories.

I'm planning to do a taur character if that's allowed and I hope to find a group to rp it with.

edit: Also where can I find the gist of history of this world.

What do you call yourself?
mindlux as my main name
How'd you find Star Army?
google
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
only real time stuff
Any previous experiences you want to share?

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Female
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? I like it either way.
  • Military or civilian characters? Civilian.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Anthro
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Not sure yet.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?Both
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:3
  • Violence:3
  • Sexuality:3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
i want to be part of a small crew like firefly(i think haven't seen much of it)
edit: added template

Last edited:
Liana is one of our brightest newbies, Lux. They're one to keep in mind as you go about learning the RP and looking for a group.

Also, it's a pleasure to welcome you here to SARP. I'm Doshii, and I hope to see you soon across the universe we call the Star Army Role-Play.

I'm planning to do a taur character if that's allowed and I hope to find a group to rp it with.
Yes, a taur is allowed. See our guide for how to put Anthro-type characters into Star Army RP. Let me know if you have additional questions about this.

edit: Also where can I find the gist of history of this world.
The best place is the timeline. Long-term history (beyond, say, 30 years) is not SARP's strong point but our short term history is solid! Most of it is from actual RP.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…