Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Hello.

ShadowWalker

Inactive Member
Not exactly a new player but an old one returning after a long time absent for problems I caused but after chatting with the site owner for a bit I'm taken the new chance to return and try to show how much I changed from back then.

It had been so long neither of us could figure out the old username and I figured, ah, what the heck, the old ban had probably expired anyway and we could use more active members so why not?

Here's to a fresh start!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back