• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hello!

Welcome to the site, I am it's resident Waddle-dee (=w=)/

*gives welcome Tomato* (c)=w=)/

hope you enjoy your time here and can't wait to see what you come up with for character and what plot you wanna join (=w=)b

Welcome!

What are ye preferences in the kind of stuff you might want to look for?

Civilian or military?

Aliens, Catgirls, humanoids, or androids?

Cake or pie?

That kind of stuff. Theres an awful lot going on here at any one moment so theres a lot of all that and more to choose from! So feel free to take a look at the open Plots for the stuff already going on to see if any of it catches your eye that you might want to jump right into! And if not I see ye already in the discord so feel free to lurk, ask questions or for help, or just hang out!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last roleplayed but here I am. This seems like a pretty cool site so that's why I joined. I'm pretty much open to anything really. Its nice to meet everyone.
Hello and welcome! How did you find us?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…