• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Help here?

Aendri

Inactive Member
Well, I finally gave in, and decided to try using DoGA instead of Autodesk, and I was wondering if any of you have good tutorials for designing ships and the like. Autodesk is complicated to use for this stuff, and DoGA looks easier.

Autodesk is 1000 times better than doga, but doga is way easier. Something i discoverd, is that in doga, you scale by holding down shift and moving the blue squares (Very useful) resize by just clicking and moving one blue square. green squares rotate, and red squares move the object. To move an entire object ( EI; the sip you're building) simply clich and drag to highlight it and it moves like a single piece.

I had trouble with it too. The Japanese part of the site, luckily, has direct downloads that work. The program is still English, though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back