• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Here comes my "Hello!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Sein

Inactive Member
Hello people!

My name is Alex (as you can see :lol: ), I'm 15 years old (sorry because I broke the rule that says "at least 16", but I'm very mature for my age, trust me) and I'm looking for some fun. So far, I was RPing on an Anime based forum, but I don't know why I lost my motivations to write... I thought if I join and start to RP in a totally different "universe" I would start to enjoy writing again...so here I'm.

My RPing experience has started 6 months ago when I was getting bored with MMORPGs so I decided to try something new. For me the RPing is a way to relax, have fun, be a new person IC and also improve my writing skills and of course my English. (English is my second language).

Well, this is my introduction and first post in here so ... yeah...

Hope to meet you all both IC and OOC (if there is a chat box) and have fun together.

See you around,
- Alex

Hi Alex let me be the first to welcome you to Star Army. We are always glad to have new people around. Wes or Nashoba will probably be around, they're the admins around here so they will want to say hi as well.

If you want to hop onto the IRC and introduce yourself there and meet some more of the people that you could be RPing with go right ahead. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask any one of us.

Hello Alex, I am Nashoba one of the Site Admins. When is your birthday? The fact that you came right out and said that you are fifteen. We've had folks in the past lie and it never goes well.

Unfortunately, the only one who can make the final decision is Wes, as he is the owner of the site.

Hi, our policy is that you may not participate in Star Army until you turn 16. This is to protect both us and you and we do not make exceptions.

My birthday is on 7th January, birthyear '98 ...

@Wes Okay, I understand. Rules are rules, right? A world without rules would become a wildness... Anyway, that's why I said I'm 15, I didn't want to lie about who I'm.

I have no idea what else to say :lol:

Goodbye and keep up with SARP :)

P.S: no idea if that matter, but i'm in the 10th grade in the highschool.. in my country it means a lot, now I don't know in yours :D

Thanks for your understanding! You're welcome back as soon as you hit 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back