Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hey there!

John_Night

Inactive Member
Hi! I'm created an account along time ago, now I am deiced to start using it! I am in the middle of creating my character, and I am curious about him being a yamataian in the star army. Any advice would be helpful!

Anyways, some fun facts about me are:
I love writing and reading stories.
I love video games, my favorite is Fallout: New Vegas.
I love learning about history and lore!

If you got any questions for me or advice, it would be welcome and appreciated!

If you mean being a NH-22C Yamataian, your character can be that. Its an obsolete model, but you can keep him in that form if you wish.

I was actually thinking about the modern model, NH-31. I read that they are mostly civilians, but could also be in the Star Army. Did I misread it?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back