• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Heya ~

Aistiva dragon of Sol

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? Aistiva, shorten it however you like, Ai, Tiva, or whatever other array of nicknames you'd like to come up with xD

How'd you find Star Army? Referred by a friend!

What interested you in joining? This is my first time in this genre of roleplay, so I thought it would be a fun change of pace

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Yes! For a long time....about 12 years ^^;

Any previous experiences you want to share? I've created & ran in total 4 of my own sites over the years, and i've joined staff teams as a moderator at least 5

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I could say I usually lean towards females...but then I look at how many male characters I have too, so I suppose both pretty equally xD
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Spontaneous! Not knowing what's going to happen is the best part of roleplay imo
  • Military or civilian characters? Probably civilian? But not a huge preference honestly
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans/humanoids
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? I think either is fine xD
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both xP They're both fun in their own way
(I'm really flexible lol)

On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: I can deal with 3, long as its not every other word (you still need to have tact xP)
  • Violence: 3 is fine here
  • Sexuality: definitely gonna leave this one at a 2, mild is fine, but i'm an awkward turtle xD
What's something cool you'd love to RP? Nothing specific, just here for the ride - my characters always write themselves so there's no telling what will happen

It sounds like you're going to be great here and I've already had fun talking to you in the Discord. Huge welcome to Star Army and I'm really glad to have you here, especially with all your RP experience. It's really important to me that you (and everyone) has a good time here so if you find need any advice, help, or have any feedback I'd love to hear from you. SARP is rather old for an RP in terms of longevity but it's not about how long members have been around it's being involved that is the measure of influence around here. Also don't feel like you have to know everything on the wiki because a lot of it is ultra-specific fluff hehe.

I like how you do the method acting way of just getting into characters and letting them take you whereever makes sense, that's awesome.

Glad to see you here AIs, I'm happy you made the choice to join us. I look forward to seeing your lovely writing here as well!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back