• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hi Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmakaze

Inactive Member
I'm Karma, this is my first time actually role-playing on a forum, and also more or less my first time doing dedicated sci-fi! So, a lot of this is new to me, so please bear with me. I'm in the process of creating my first character, and I've been reading the background materials a lot, and I hope to meet you all soon in the chat!

Hello! I'm Wes, the site's founder/webmaster guy. It's really important to me that you feel welcome and comfortable. Star Army is big and unique and that can be a little daunting at first so I want you to know I am personally invested in helping you and giving you our best. If you have any questions or comments (good or bad) let me know and I will help. Thank you for joining!

Hey Karma, saw you on IRC today. If you'd stuck around for a minute longer you'd have seen the greetings that followed. Anyway, come around again some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back