Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hi there, i'm new!

LukeZ6

Inactive Member
🔰 New Member
What do you call yourself?
My real name is lucas, but RP-wise i'm not sure yet.

How'd you find Star Army?
i wanted a role-play experience so i searched a while and found this site.

What interested you in joining?
it's an entire fictional universe based on science-fiction and writing fun stories, two things i really like.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
nope, this is my first ever time trying something like this out.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
like i said, it's my first time trying this out.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
Since i'm a guy myself, i prefer playing male characters.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
i like spontaneous RP more, cause it keeps things interesting.
  • Military or civilian characters?
I like doing my own thing, not specifically military, nor civilian.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
i like humans, but since i love computers and AI, androids are some of the coolest characters to me.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
it depends on the situation, the ship, and the planet. since there are so many differant possibilities, i'm not certain.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
since it's my first time, it's hard to tell, but i don't think i'l have a big problem with either

On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
i can come up with 1001 different scenario's, but some things i'd really like to do is an outlaw character.

Heya, welcome welcome! If you're looking for a plot to play, everyone is always free to guide you towards one!

I run two Iromakuanhe plots called Setareh Wing and Dream World and one Star Army one called Kaiyo!

I hope you find it fun to be here!

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play, Luke. There's plenty of room here for an outlaw character, be they independent or part of a plot.

I look forward to seeing your writings. Good luck here!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back