• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Ey, welcome greenhorn. We're happy to have you here at SARP.

What're you looking for in a roleplaying experience? We've got an array of options here at Star Army.

Honestly...space adventures, alien killing and meeting. All around crazy sci-fi action. I do have a small amount of GM experience with WH40K's Rogue Trader...bout it..

The best place to start is with a new character. That process starts here.

With what you're looking for, a plotship is where you want to start — independent plots are fast and easy to start, but meeting people right away is easiest on a plotship. Alien killing always is a good way to go, and there are several plots that can have that feature. Check them out here.

Take your time. When you've got a plotship you're interested in, you can private message the GM.

Sorry; stepped away. There are a lot of established, independent plots that might have what you're looking for, but I don't like to give recommendations. The information's there to help guide you to the one you're going to like the most.

Join 4th Fleet and get a cookie! Travel the galaxy, meet interesting people and kill them with interesting guns! However, we do not accept Nekos in our ranks. Any other species is cool with Nepleslia.

But if you're dead set on making a Neko, good luck. I can't make any recommendations regarding YSE plots.

Though, if you're used to 40K RT, Nepleslia would be a better fit since its got a grittier, do-or-die attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back