• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoScathea

Inactive Member
So I'm new here, just thought I'd say Hi!
I'm not really new to rolepalying but this is my first time on a site with a specific theme. But I'll do my best to write well and keep up with everyone else ^^

Hello! I'm Wes, the founder/webmaster guy. It's good to have you here! How did you find us, if I may ask? What kind of characters do you like to play? Also, what are your questions about Star Army? Let me know what I can do to help you get used to things.

Welcome to the site, Xeno. I'm Doshii Jun, a global mod. We're happy to have you.

Don't let the theme throw you off. Star Army has a lot of varied RP themes that we play off on, and our new Open Roleplay forum is designed to get you into the fray with minimal fuss. Let us know if you'd prefer that option, and we'll set you up.

Greetings and salutations!

I am Abwehran Commander / Abwehran Kaiser / Matt, Faction Manager and Game Master of the Abwehran Star Empire (one of the many factions on the site). However, I'm also a veteran of the site and available to help you out if you choose to play in other factions or independent plots.

Anything I can help you with? I'd like to help you get into roleplaying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back