• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hi!

ValiantVan

Inactive Member
I was just wandering about and stumbled upon this site and might I say...wow. Ive never been into scifi nor even roleplaying truth be told. But this has caught my eye and bam..signed up right away. Dem catgirls...lol

Dem catgirls. Yessss!

Star Army's got a big setting but a simple concept, which is just writing stories with each other, and I think you should be fine. I'm Wes, the site's founder and webmaster guy. I run the main faction of the site, Yamatai (home of the Nekovalkyrja, our mass-produced catgirl soldier race) and have an RP called the YSS Eucharis. Besides those I do a lot of work behind the scenes, working on the site and promoting it. I'm glad you're interested and I want to help you get involved, so feel free to send me as many questions as you want.

Welcome to the site Van. If you'd like, you can try hopping onto the IRC - it's a basic chat client where several of us are on at. You can shoot plenty of questions at us there if you're interested. The button for the site's inbuilt version is at the upper left hand by the way.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…