• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

"Hi"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyshanka

Inactive Member
Salut!

Well, I am Dy/Dykins/Dyshanka-- and I hail from the delectable RPG world known as Ayenee. From Dec 1997- to current date. Started in Mance late 96, then moved to E&A|A&E Nov 97. After the Yahoo Chat [user rooms] started going to the pits I moved to ayenee.com, then when it went to the pits aoyn, TDR, Valucre and lastly RU.

I am 26yrs old. Born in Targoveste|Romania though currently reside in Australia. Mother of two beautiful boys and a foster mother of 2 teens. Work for the coastal border customs patrol QLD, published writer for 2 books and 4 magazines (Australian and International), roller derby jammer and just someone who loves life. Currently engaged to the awesome 'Andrew' and all that good stuff -smiles- *heartshisfaise*

Love the old cult horror movies and some of the sci-fi classics and english comedies. Not really into reading books as I rarely have the time and when I do read, it's usually role-play related -chuckles- Love music, Dub|Tech|Industrial: Celldweller, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Little Red, My Ruin, Zeds Dead, Nero, Santa Hates You, DaftPunk, Down, Alice In Chains, The Horrors, London By Night, Bat For Lashes and the likes.

Well, I don't know what much else to say at the moment, you will more than likely see me poking around at some point... However, feel free to drop me a line. =)

Welcome to the site love.

Check out the New Members Guide and I know you have already been in the IRC.

Looking forwards to working with you as always.

Thank you for coming!

Thank you my heart-- I shall shimmey on over there in a few, after I whip my minions into making my coffee =)

Glad to have you, Dyshanka. It's always great to have another Ayenee alumni with us. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot from the chaotic Freeform of yesteryear. I have great expectations of you.

Gratitude Wes, for your welcome and allowing me to become a part of this community. It's refreshing to see new possible adventures on the horizon, in the literacy and creative sense. Not sure what I am going to write here, or with whom.... or with what... but undoubted I will be playing a role here, both in the writing sense, contributions and the supportive manner accustomed to my nature, for Andrew and even towards the other members of StarArmy—always respectfully.

--Dy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…