• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hidden Sun Clan - Diversity

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
Okay, been working on this a while, and figure its time to finally submit it.

I'm adding some Genetic diversity to the HSC. These are cousins to the Qaktoro

Tula

Intra-Species Relationships

And because they are genetically compatible with their cousins, they can interbreed but the resulting offspring are two subspecies. Just like when you breed Tigers and Lions, you get Tigon and Ligers, the same is true when Qaktoro and Tula mate.

Tuoro
Qakla

Demographics of the HSC

Lastly the Tula have a distinct ability that the Qaktoro do not, and it is detailed on this link.
Vit'taka (Plant Speech)

Could you try to reduce the level of copypasta? Some of the pages use the exact same wording and that's somewhat uninteresting and harmful to our site rankings.

Other than that, it looks great and I am almost ready to approve it.

No unlike the Tigon and Ligers the subspecies are fertile, they have a link to this page which explains what kind of children they will have..

Intra-Species Breeding

Ok, I modified the main species pages for each to reduce copy pasta.

As for the physiology, it is my intention when approved to merge all four species onto one single physiology to reduce the pasta. Okay?

Per your request I have made a single page for all the different racial physiology information, and the links on the pages have been updated.

Jodau'lynuâ (Physiology)

This looks better. In the Diet section, it looks like you tried to put links in the headers. However headers cannot contain links so the code is shown.

Other than that, looking great.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…