Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [Hinomaru Sunrises II] Yamada Himeko

Hi there and welcome!

A great first start on your first character.

I think there are some areas that can be worked on a little:

• In her history, consider adding something about what type of assignment she was looking for. Maybe some kind of interest in the Colony Fleet program itself.
  • Would be nice to know what areas of the sciences she has a deeper interest in; things like xenobiology, xenobotany, would be very helpful in the mission profile for someone coming to HS II.
  • In terms of her social connections, you could always use the random generator to create a few names she had interacted with during her initial socialization.
  • (optional) if you wanted to flesh out her personality a little, I always recommend Personality Types | 16Personalities cause it helps provide a bit of structure. Up to you though.
Other than those few things it is a start, a great start. Can't wait to have you join us.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back