• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyke_0

Inactive Member
Hi
I'm spyke_0, looking forward to playing here and getting to know the Star Army game. I have a couple of ideas around a android bodyguard and a fairly typical assault trooper, but I've not read around enough to decide where to play them or now to make them 'in universe' yet.

I've been gaming for around 15 years, mostly table top, but a couple of previous pbp games, super hero and sci fi.

I have a bit of a learning disability with written (typed?) English, so you might have to bear with me from time to time.

Nice to meet you all

Hello Spyke, I am Nashoba aka Brian. I am on of the site admins as well as a GM. Do not worry about the English, we have folks from around the world many of whom English is not their primary language.

Look around, there is lots to choose from. If you have questions, you can post it here, or create a topic in the questions asked forum, or can check our IRC plenty of folks online to assist.

Hi Spyke, I'm Wes, the site founder. I'm happy you're joining us and I think you'll like being part of our community. It's a great time to join with a lot of stuff going on. Please let us know whatever questions you have!

Brian, Wes
Thanks for the replies. Wes - I emailed you at the StarArmy correspondence address a day or two before I joined about problems with the account set up page - thanks for your response, as you can see your solution worked.

I f i post a work in progress character here, can I get some feedback on it? Or is there a more appropriate place?
Thanks

You can post in the New character submission thread where Wes Nashoba or another GM depending on your character will tell you what you need to make your character suitable for a plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back