• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Horizon] Photon Stealth Armour

club24

Everything Is Magical
Submission Type: Armour, Personnel
Template Used: Power Armour, slightly modified

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? yes
Faction requires art? no but it has some WIP to provide a better idea of how basic it looks

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? nope
Contains New art? yes
Previously Submitted? nope

Notes:
here we are, the very light combat armour for GH complete with a whole bunch of stealthy type functions to make up for being weak in the armour dept

I'm working on making the smart coating an article soon and the idea for it was based off of smart paint we have IRL than can make whiteboards and magnets n suff, consider it a sarp upgrade ^^

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
i realised after submitting this I was jumping the gun a little, i have a sub article or two to complete before this one, only small stuff but if it is ok could I put this on hold for a few days until its done?

essentially i'm writing an article for the smart coating which is how it operates stealthily, figured i may use it in future ^^

the smart coating has been completed and approved, and is now linked in this suit, along with updated art.

Reviews can continue when possible ^^

Can you give camouflage section another read and make sure it's grammatically correct? I was going to just add commas and periods where necessary but I didn't want to change the meaning too much and I felt like I was about to. Namely, the first sentence needs a comma or two and re-wording.

I have fixed it, it turned out to be one word or two which were not meant to be there messing it all up so I eliminated the pesky ones

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ