• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Horizon] Supanova IR Shotgun

club24

Everything Is Magical
Submission Type: Weapon
Template Used: Weapon

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? At this point I basically force myself to get art even though i dont need to, and i already have some art on the way which if need be I can post the wip in this thread

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? kind of explained in notes
Contains New art? not yet
Previously Submitted? no

Notes:
While the energy cores are approved already, for the purpose of these weapons @SirSkully designed an alternate configuration of the cores and made a page for them which I have now incorporated into the main energy core page for ease of access and being concise. So the section at the bottom will need reviewing in that page thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Note: This article now containes new art, some may have seen it in the discord already but it is now on the page, will be swapped out for a white variant as soon as i get it

Link has been updated and validated (although please let me know if it decides to go spooky) and the grammar enforcement team was a success, anything else I need to change?

Please put textual information/prose after headers and before bulletpoints or charts.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back